The America First show is on vacation for a week and I ran out of side projects for the moment and this idea popped up.
Few updates on the PocketSwatch app front:
- For the past year or so my PocketSwatch app had been removed from the App Store because it had become outdated and incompatible with the latest version of iOS (the iPhone software).
- Over the past couple weekends I finally finished getting an updated version of the app up and running and uploaded to the Apple App Store.
- I’m probably not going to bother updating the Android build because I don’t have that kind of time and from what I can tell no one even found the app on the Google Play app store anyway.
- I didn’t make any huge changes for this release but I did clean up the UI and addressed a few bugs.
- I believe the layout may get a tad wonky for huge “phablet” phones but the app should work and run fine on most iPhone devices.
This was made for the previous version of PocketSwatch but basically covers all the basics.
Another post for the archives: a new clock added to my Wooden Clock app (“Germany”)! Thanks to a lot of “Black Forest” furniture pictures online (examples below) I was able to create a new clock that (hopefully) has a German feel to it. Another part of this update includes changing the “country” clocks so far (France, Tibet, Russian and Germany) to all use their respective national anthems as their hourly “chime”. They all sound really cool (IMHO). Related details/notes can be found on the app’s Facebook page here.