Few updates on the PocketSwatch app front:
- For the past year or so my PocketSwatch app had been removed from the App Store because it had become outdated and incompatible with the latest version of iOS (the iPhone software).
- Over the past couple weekends I finally finished getting an updated version of the app up and running and uploaded to the Apple App Store.
- I’m probably not going to bother updating the Android build because I don’t have that kind of time and from what I can tell no one even found the app on the Google Play app store anyway.
- I didn’t make any huge changes for this release but I did clean up the UI and addressed a few bugs.
- I believe the layout may get a tad wonky for huge “phablet” phones but the app should work and run fine on most iPhone devices.
This was made for the previous version of PocketSwatch but basically covers all the basics.